Thursday, February 25, 2010

Good quality, good price trade paint in the UK?

can anyone recommend trade paint for interiors. Good prices, good quality paint please, thank youGood quality, good price trade paint in the UK?
Gliddens is made by ICI who also make Dulux, its a very good paint and a little cheaper than DuluxGood quality, good price trade paint in the UK?
Dulux is one of the top brands in the UK..They are here all over USA as well, but I prodomently use Sherwin Williams because that is what my uncles use, and I have used also 37 years..dulux has good paint , but I stick with my guns and use SW..I get great prices there for I have been with them so long..UK ..I would feel safe to say Dulux
Dulux and Crown have trade centres all over the Uk..I use them all the time her in Yorkshire.

No comments:

Post a Comment