Thursday, February 25, 2010

I want to have my car painted.I wouldlike to find prices online for Modesto, CA?

I have a 2005 PT Cruiser. I just want to change the color. There are no dents or bodyworkI want to have my car painted.I wouldlike to find prices online for Modesto, CA?
Good luck. If you want a quality paint job done you should meet the person who will be shooting it. Other wise Maco and Earl Shrives has a cheap price.I want to have my car painted.I wouldlike to find prices online for Modesto, CA?
paint on a car is like applying makeup on a girl... no matter the quality of the product (paint) the skill of the applier determines the quality of the outcome. If you want cheap - expect poor quality. To get paint quality similar to the factory production, expect to pay $2000

No comments:

Post a Comment