Thursday, February 25, 2010

Where can I buy paint markers at a cheap price?

You can try Amazon,Search results on Amazon:


http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8%26amp;鈥?/a>


Good luck!Where can I buy paint markers at a cheap price?
Are paint pens the same thing?? If so, when Michael's and Joann's has their 40-50% off coupons that's when I buy them.Where can I buy paint markers at a cheap price?
Try either Kmart or Target, maybe even Walmart.
I agree, a good way to get supplies like this is at Joann's and Michael's using coupons. FYI, most stores do their inventories in Feb, March or April and I cleaned up on supplies at Joann's where they marked down their close-out items 90% off. I picked up prismacolor pencils for 25 cents each. Plus I purchased a $129.00 easel for $12.99.


They would rather sell things dirt cheap than have to count it.


I mark my calendar with Joann's inventory date as soon as I find it out. Items start getting marked down weeks before and some things are still 90% off now. This year, my Joann's inventory was the second week of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment