Thursday, February 25, 2010

Where should i get spray paint at for a cheap price, and it wont wear off after awhile?

ok well i am getting my room redone and i wanted to get some spray paint and get a big piece of paper and graffiti something then pt it on my wall. (i live in kentucky and my room is going to be blue) i was thinking of writing my last name or drawing a wild cat or something like that, so could you help me? the colors i was thinking of using are white, black, blue telll me if i should add any others?Where should i get spray paint at for a cheap price, and it wont wear off after awhile?
Sounds cool. Do dollar stores sell spray paint? I've never bought spray paint. I like the three colors you've chosen, but I'd also use some silver to highlight with, but maybe with a brush. Go to a paint store. See what they have.Where should i get spray paint at for a cheap price, and it wont wear off after awhile?
You can get spray paint at Dollar General and Wal-Mart of $1.00 a can. This is the cheapest that you will find. If you are painting something that will stay inside, I would not worry about it wearing off. If it is something that will be exposed to the weather, then you want to pay more for a heavier grade paint. I like silver as an accent color. Definitely crack a window if spraying inside and be super careful of overspray. You can also get a trigger that will snap into the top of the can of paint. It will help you spray more evenly without your hand getting tired.
Make sure what you do can be easily redone. You may decide to change the looks. A wildcat on paper or some such thing hung on the wall would be nice. Perhaps if the room is done in a very pale blue and silver then the cat can be done in darker shades of the same colors. Blending in quite well. The cats hair tips could even be colored with a beige or totally offsetting color.





Have fun - good Luck. Show us a photo of the end result.
I think any spray paint would do fine and maybe get the clear coat to spray over the painting when you are done. Kina like polishing finger nails, the color and then the clear coat helps the polish to last longer.
  • Can you help set up this
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment