Saturday, February 27, 2010

Whats the regualry price for a paint job ??

there is none. they can range from $100 to $50,000+. for a stock look and quality figure about $2000-3000. remember, you get what you pay forWhats the regualry price for a paint job ??
depends on th car, color, etc but usually about 2000 (for the whole car)Whats the regualry price for a paint job ??
Well it really depends on the color and if ur gonna had nething else like ground effects or a body kit.And dont 4 get about the clear coat 2 if ur gonna buy that 2. U also have 2 remember that red will always be the most expensive and other colors 2 such as the metallics.I recently had my body kit put on on an 01 Mits.Eclipse and I went ahead and decided to repaint it all and of course guess what color it was red. I only got charged $800.00 because I kind of new the guy. I mean 2 put a body kit on and then 2 have it repainted I think that was a Hell of a good price.I was surprised he actually did a good job and I mean no runs and no chipping he took about a month on it cuz he's shop at that time wasnt buisy. I hope this info is somewhat helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment