Saturday, February 27, 2010

Corel paint shop pro x2 where can I find it at a low price?

I want to buy corel paint shop pro x2 but it seems soo exspensive on sites like Bestbuy.com, target,etc. But it looks so much cheaper to buy it from corel.com it's self.Corel paint shop pro x2 where can I find it at a low price?
You can probably get JASC Paint Shop Pro version 9.01 on Ebay for less than $10. JASC was the company that produced Paint Shop until they got bought out by Corel after version 9.





Once Corel bought Paint Shop, they put out version 10, just so they could put the Corel name on it, but there really is no substantial difference between v9.01 and v10. I've used both versions and prefer v9.01.Corel paint shop pro x2 where can I find it at a low price?
I would just get it from the corel site. Have you downloaded the 30 day free trial yet? Sometimes after your trial has expired, you can get it a little bit cheaper. Just an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment