Saturday, February 27, 2010

Two-Tone Paint Job Price?

I'm thinking about giving my HHR a two-tone paint job going with a hot-rod look. It has a nice line around the middle of the car which would be a great place to split the colors. I'm thinking red on the top and black on the bottom. So anyway, I live in PA, and I'm curious if anyone has either two-toned a car before, of if someone does it for a living and could give me a ball park price.Two-Tone Paint Job Price?
There wouldn't be much difference between this and one color. It depends on how much you want to spend - between a few hundred (Earl Scheib), to as much as 50 grand or more.





Most quality jobs should empty your pocket at around 1500-3000$.





K.I.S.S.: use the bullet-proof factory paint coat on the upper half of the vehicle, and paint the lower half a different color. Otherwise it's back to the spray booth in 5 years. This will also save you major cash.
  • Can you help set up this
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment