Thursday, February 25, 2010

What is the going price for regestered paint horses at this time?

Try going to equine.com and seeing what comparable paints are selling for in your area. I just sold my APHA breeding stock mare who was in foal for $1200 in the Midwest. Different areas might effect the price.What is the going price for regestered paint horses at this time?
you should describe the horse a little better, it ranges from 400- 40,000. ;D horse market is a little down now thoughWhat is the going price for regestered paint horses at this time?
I have seen some registered foals go as low as about $50 this year. The top end is what anyone is willing to pay for a well trained horse. Most likely thousands of dollars.
I would say that a good price of any registered horse depends on what they can do. If they are not broke then I would say $1,000. But if they ride I'd say $2000. If they show or do a special discipline around $3000-$7,000 depending on what they are trained to do. I sold a none broken AQHA and got $2,000 but she was able to ride, groom, shoe, lunge etc.
It depends on what the horse is gonna be used for. Racing,Barrels,Rodeo helps determine Price there is really no way to determine a price without more info like the 1st answerer said 400-40,000 is a good range for any horses

No comments:

Post a Comment